Bdsm Lifestyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bdsm Lifestyle

BDSM Lifestyle connections across the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pansinghtomarmoviedownload
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:51 pm by jaquavilla

» East-Tec Eraser 2013 V10.2.0.100 Portable
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 pm by jaquavilla

» Download Bokep Indo Via Hp
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 am by jaquavilla

» Cucu Bilal(full).3gp
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm by jaquavilla

» Cucu Bilal(full).3gp
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:47 pm by jaquavilla

» Cucu Bilal(full).3gp
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:47 pm by jaquavilla

» Windows Movie Maker 2.6
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 am by jaquavilla

» Logic-print-2011
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:58 pm by jaquavilla

» Sticky Password V 5.0.4.232 Cracked-AyTkACT
a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:00 pm by jaquavilla

a question for the world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsangel
Admin

a question for the world.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 am

Much thank you.
Back to top Go down
SirJames005

SirJames005

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 am

Hey sorry Angel about my rambling reply - me bad.
What i was trying to say in a round about way, was that its important to have direction towards your goal and momentum forward to the goal, as well as just a lot of activity going on.
A rocking-horse has a lot of action going on, but no progress anywhere.
It is action with progress forward towards the goal you want to finish at, that is so important in life - and Angel it saves a lot of regret later on, at not having moved forward as I sadly know.
Hope that is clearer. James
Back to top Go down
shadowsangel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

thats confusing, thirstyguy
Back to top Go down
SirJames005

SirJames005

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 pm

What i always taught my three girls shadowsangel, was that the important thing in life was to work out the destination you wanted to finish at and then never lose sight of the where you want to go as you follow a straight and narrow path to you goal. I told them how easy it is to wander off the path or to be buffeted off it, and then to become lost in the wilderness especially when darkness, rain and cold set in. Some people use true love and devotion to help them stay on the path, some use religion, some use money or avarice to keep them going and who knows some probably use their kink for guidance and motivation. My advice to the girls who are now young women has served them well as they have made their way in life, and i offer my thoughts to you as well. Work out your goals Angel, work out what will motivate you to get them and then travel a straight and narrow path to them. And as i'm wont to say on another forum, you must be able to laugh at things to get anywhere and never forget music is the food for the soul (well mine at least hehehe) Smile
As a parting thought i will give you a link to 'Gods Garden' a wondrous poem by Robert Frost that beautifully espouses the above philosposy. THis poem had a profound influence on me when I read it as a young man. Robert Frost expresses the idea much more eloquently than me of course, although I stress that the religious angle was never a motivation for me as i tried to go along the path to my goals. I was successful in keeping on the path for many years, but unfortunately lost sight of where i should have been going for the last 15 years as my life was slowly destroyed. I made big changes earlier this year and pleasingly my life is now back on track again, although sadly with the loss of many precious things and with a very hard road ahead. How wonderful it is however to have my pride and purpose in life back again, and to be smiling again and listening to my music again as i travel along. And I suppose the sunshine and warmth is all the brighter after all the rain, coldness and darkness, and that is the silver lining. Best wishes to you on your path angel, when you find it. James
Back to top Go down
shadowsangel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Master i can always count on you to keep me happy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 am

If you recognize where you are, it is easier to move past a place. It is when you get into territory you've never known that you are in the most trouble. Take care, Little Angel.
Back to top Go down
shadowsangel
Admin

PostSubject: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 am

Why does it some times feel like things are never going to change. Why do i some times feel like no matter how much try to change the now i feel like i am still going in circles.

Does every one feel like this.

or is it just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a question for the world.    a question for the world.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a question for the world.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bdsm Lifestyle  :: Questions :: Questions-
Jump to: